Sunday, December 16, 2007

Escapades at the International House of Pancakes

The last few posts have been serious, deep-thinking posts, but I would like you to realize that I am not always that serious. I am actually a very funny person and this story should prove that to you:

Awhile ago, my friend, Emma, and I went to have a late lunch at an IHOP near school. We walked in and there were only a few customers. Our server, a college aged guy, sat us down at a booth and he began flirting with us. (Emma is just one of those girls guys flirt with.) And so we were joking around and ordered our drinks and then it came time to order our food. I don't remember what I ordered, but he asked me how I wanted my eggs and I said "Deviled." He began laughing and Emma and I just looked at him like we were serious and that we really wanted deviled eggs. Then he started to realize that we were being serious and he stammers, "W-w-we don't d-do that here..." Emma and I stood up and said "Well, we will just take our business elsewhere." And he started to take our menues! Emma and I quickly grabbed the menues and said, "We are taking our menues with us!!!" By that time he realized we were just joking and we all laughed. Then he told me "Deviled eggs... thats a good one."

HAHAHAHA!!! Funniest story ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee...believe me, college guys are stupid. I should know :D