Friday, December 7, 2007

The Anti-Environmental Club

So there is this Environmental Club at my school. They just recently had a bake sale to get money to adopt an arctic fox (a very very cute animal I must say) and you know, its great to save animals and protect our environment and all, but I'm more interested in saving human beings.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


God gave man dominion over the earth so that we could gaurd it and cultivate it. We should take care of what God has trusted us with but I think a human being is far more important to God than an arctic fox, as cute as it may be. God made the world, but it wasn't complete without man and woman. Believe it or not the world would still be complete if some fox died.

All I'm saying is, God cares more about losing one of his children than he does about losing any animal. I think our time and money would be better spent saving a lost and starving child.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: